Friday, March 13, 2009

She's got that look in her eyes......


My family is fairly familiar with this particular expression...this is one of my earlier drawings of Pearl and I thought the ga-ga expression was quite cute. I'm currently working on a four cell cartoon of Pearl & Stacy which is sharing work time with a custom order that I'm making up for a client - in the meantime, I thought I would share this one with you to give you a little smile :)
If you would like to get this cartoon on any of Pearl's Cafepress merchandise, just let me know and I'll add it to a product of your choice :)

2 comments:

  1. totally cute... good timing.. i was out with Dave and his mom yesterday... and we went past a store called "wool" I did really want to go in but MIL is not up to that type of shopping. After we dropped her back off at her home he asked if I wanted to go back by the shop that I was drooling over. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you've been smitten by the yarn bug, darlin' :)

    ReplyDelete