Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome to The Knitting Krazies!

Glad you found your way to us.....here you will find a special knitting dimension of yarn, needles, laughs, and occasionally a contest or two. If you're a beginner fiber artist or an uber-crafter, we'll try to cover all the bases for you. Here you'll also find the home of the cartoon, Pearl Too, a bi-monthly comic of a little chibi girly full of spunk, humor and wayy too much yarn, drawn by yours truly, Iris, the head Krazie here at chez Warm 'N Fuzzy :)

Here you'll also find links to my stores, Warm 'N Fuzzy Fiber Arts - my online yarn shop, Designs by Iris - featuring original handbags and wallets, and my Cafe Press store where you will find knitting-themed goodies and eventually Pearl Too merchandise....plus links to other points of interest in the on-line universe as I discover them.

By the next time I post, most of the 'construction mess' should be cleared and this blog will make much more sense - so for today, let me just say we are so glad you are here.

~Iris

5 comments:

  1. This is great...I cant wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments! Glad to be back on Blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great blog. I'd like to be a follower. You are welcome to visit mine.
    http://milarks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Larky Lady- you have a really lovely blog! I put your link on mine :)

    ReplyDelete